The stainless steel female double swivel shackle: SS.FE.DSS
With a high WLL per lifting ring, the stainless steel female double swivel shackle SS.FE.DSS has been especially designed for liftings and turnings of heavy loads.
Thanks to its stainless steel version, it can be used in humid, corrosive, chemical, maritime,... environment.
As all female lifting rings in our range, the swivel lifting ring SS.FE.DSS can also be used with threaded parts in different lengths.
The shackle of the lifting ring SS.FE.DSS also has a very large hole.
The characteristics of the stainless steel female double swivel shackle: SS.FE.DSS
- Safety factor 5
- From M24 to M36 as standard for loads from 2.7 T to 5 t.
- From UNC 1 ¼" to UNC 1 3/8" as standard for loads of 7,500 LBS
- Possibility of a higher WLL on demand
- Its double articulation allows it to line up perfectly with the sling
- Compact and ergonomic
- Easy to screw and to use
- Allows the use of the existing fixation point ( axis or overlaying threaded rod)
- Plane hole or other threads on demand
- Also available with an axis