Female double swivel shackle: FE.DSS
With a high WLL per lifting ring, the female double swivel shackle FE.DSS has been especially designed for liftings and turnings of heavy loads. It can be used with threaded parts in different lengths.
The shackle of the lifting ring FE.DSS also has a very large hole.
The characteristics of the female double swivel shackle: FE.DSS
- Safety factor of 4 or 5, according to the proposed WLL
- Its double articulation allows it to line up perfectly with the sling
- Compact and ergonomic
- Easy to screw and to use
- Allows the use of the existing fixation point ( axis or overlaying threaded rod)
- From M24 to M52 as standard for loads from 4,5 t to 20 t.
- From UNC 1" to UNC 2" as standard for loads from 10,000 LBS to 50,000 LBS
- Possibility of a higher WLL on demand
- Plane hole or other threads on demand
- Also available in stainless steel and with an axis